Get the DPW Widgets!
- Log into your DPW account and click on the my Gallery link at the top of your DPW Gallery Website page.
- Select the Get my Gallery Widget link in your Artist Tools menu.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up that opens.
- Copy the widget code between and including the <!-- Start ... --> and <!-- End... --> text.
- If you don't use Blogger, follow your blog provider's instructions for inserting it into your blog.
- The instructions for installing widgets in Blogger
<!-- Begin the I did the DPW Challenge Widget --><div style="width: 175px; margin: 0px auto 0px auto;"><a href="https://www.dailypaintworks.com/Challenges" alt="I did the Daily Paintworks Challenge!" title="Click to see the DPW Challenges!"><img src="https://dpw.widget.images.2.s3.amazonaws.com/done_DPW_challenge.gif" border="0" /></a></div><!-- End the I did the DPW Challenge Widget -->
1. Sign into your blogger account and select Layout in the list of options on the left.
2. On the layout page click "Add a Gadget".
4. Set the title and copy and paste in the code for the DPW widget you want.
5. Click the "Save" button and you are done!